WE MAKE SELLING HOMES EASYWe enjoy helping you prepare, market, and sell your home. We do our best every day to help our customers to a successful close. We offer a large spectrum of options and services, to help insure a smooth and worryfree process. HOW DO WE HELP YOU?
WHAT PRICE SHOULD I ASK FOR MY HOME?We know that you want to get the highest price possible. That's why we research the current market to see what the highest reasonable price is. Here's a few hints on setting the right price:
- We go over the selling process with you, without the technical jargon.
- We perform comparative market analysis.
- We determine the list and target prices.
- We discuss the tools, services and marketing strategies that best fit your needs.
- We market the property.
- We keep communication with the client open.
- We present the purchase agreement.
- We assist in preparation for the closing process.
- Often, your home's value depends on recent selling prices of comparable homes in your area. After reviewing the selling prices for such homes, the price is adjusted according to current market trends.
- Buyers generally look in the price range determined by their monthly ability and down payment.
- Buyers are very knowledgeable in their price range and often purchase by comparison. Unreasonable asking prices are an immediate turn-off.
- Inviting a potential buyer to make an offer shows that you are willing to bargain. But if your asking price is outrageous, the buyer's offer will most likely also be unreasonable.
- It's necessary to offer competitive pricing, terms, and conditions in your area. This will help you sell faster and get the full market value.
Keller Williams Integrity WI/MN - Jean Lundgren - P.O. Box 910 - Osceola, WI 54020
Phone: 651-308-2221 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2020 KELLER WILLIAMS INTEGRITY WI/MN, All Rights Reserved.
The materials contained within this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of KELLER WILLIAMS INTEGRITY WI/MN. The information herein is believed to be accurate and timely, but no warranty as such is expressed or implied.